Monday, November 25, 2013

Rarely Serious

Back Story: Last night, I went to see Big Fish on Broadway. I loved the show (just like I loved the movie and the book). If you haven't seen or read any of them, there is a point in the story where the main character plants a field of daffodils to prove his love for his wife. It's obviously visually beautiful, and sweet as anything. (I also saw George Takei there!)

Back Story 2: About three and a half years ago, Eric came to Buffalo from Rochester. He brought daffodils with him and asked me to "go steady".

Back Story 3: When I was a Sophomore in high school, I brought a book of EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of Langston Hughes' poems.

I don't usually say things like this because they sound stupid, but I really love my boyfriend, and I think he's the best around.

This doodle is for you, poopyface. I loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment